Welcome to the enchanting realm of our Pagan "Beltane" Candle, a sensory celebration of the vibrant festival of fire and fertility. Immerse yourself in the intoxicating blend of spiced butterscotch and caramelized bourbon, a captivating olfactory journey that embodies the spirited essence of Beltane.
Crafted with care and reverence, our Beltane Candle transcends the ordinary, inviting you to experience the warmth and sensuality of this ancient pagan celebration.
- Alluring aroma: Creamy butterscotch, with heart warming bourbon
- Hand-Poured Soy Candle: Crafted from 100% soy wax, this candle delivers a eco-friendly and clean burn, devoid of any harmful toxins.
- Employ this when: You need moment of self indulgence! Capture the sprit of Beltane's fires!
- Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Lemon Zest Orange
- Middle Notes: Butterscotch Maple Syrup
- Base Notes: Mahogany, Vanilla Bean, Amber, Musks
Usage: Before lighting, trim the wick to about 1/4 inch to ensure an even burn. Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts and flammable objects. Light the wick and let the sweet aroma fill the room. For best results, burn the candle for 2-3 hours at a time and extinguish it when not in use.
Ingredients: 100% Soy Wax, Natural Fragrance Oils, Cotton Wick.
- Please remove any decorations from the candle before lighting.
- Burn within sight and keep away from children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Stop use when only 1/4 inch of wax remains.
Candle will be handwrapped and packed in aneco friendly recyclable black gift box.
All candles are made with 100% soy wax and vegan friendly scents. We have no paraffins and all candles are animal safe (unless eaten, which we hope doesn't happen!)
Pop Culture range burn time- Approx. 33 hours
Enchanted Range burn time- Approx. 55 hours
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
As our products are handmade to order, we do not accept refunds or returns unless the product has been damaged upon arrival. Should this occur, we will require evidence sent to us via email.
Shipping is calculated at checkout dependent on weight.
Unfortunately, we have no control over the prices of postage and are constantly checking in to see if there are cheaper alternatives for shipping.
As our products are all handmade, it may sometimes take up to 5 days for them to be made. Following this may take up to 2 weeks for the products to be shipped.
Styx and Stones Society has no control over shipping times, although we try our best to get packages out at our earliest convenience.