Step into the realm of renewal and awakening with our Pagan "Ostara" Candle, a fragrant ode to the vernal equinox and the promise of spring. Immerse yourself in the invigorating scents of indigo lavender and ginger sage, carefully blended to capture the essence of Ostara's rejuvenating energy.
Illuminate your space and welcome the season of growth with our Ostara Candle. Each flicker of the flame releases the harmonious dance of scents, creating a tranquil atmosphere that resonates with the rebirth and balance of the equinox.
- Alluring aroma: Calming indigo lavender and invigorating ginger and sage.
- Hand-Poured Soy Candle: Crafted from 100% soy wax, this candle delivers a eco-friendly and clean burn, devoid of any harmful toxins.
- Employ this when: Embrace the magic of renewal, and let the refreshing aroma of Ostara fill your space with the promise of new beginnings.
- Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Sweet Citrus and Juicy Plum
- Middle Notes: Lavender, Herbal, Jasmine, Rose and Spicy Nuances
- Base Notes: Light Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Creamy Vanilla
Usage: Before lighting, trim the wick to about 1/4 inch to ensure an even burn. Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts and flammable objects. Light the wick and let the sweet aroma fill the room. For best results, burn the candle for 2-3 hours at a time and extinguish it when not in use.
Ingredients: 100% Soy Wax, Natural Fragrance Oils, Cotton Wick.
- Please remove any decorations from the candle before lighting.
- Burn within sight and keep away from children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Stop use when only 1/4 inch of wax remains.
Candle will be handwrapped and packed in aneco friendly recyclable black gift box.
All candles are made with 100% soy wax and vegan friendly scents. We have no paraffins and all candles are animal safe (unless eaten, which we hope doesn't happen!)
Pop Culture range burn time- Approx. 33 hours
Enchanted Range burn time- Approx. 55 hours
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
As our products are handmade to order, we do not accept refunds or returns unless the product has been damaged upon arrival. Should this occur, we will require evidence sent to us via email.
Shipping is calculated at checkout dependent on weight.
Unfortunately, we have no control over the prices of postage and are constantly checking in to see if there are cheaper alternatives for shipping.
As our products are all handmade, it may sometimes take up to 5 days for them to be made. Following this may take up to 2 weeks for the products to be shipped.
Styx and Stones Society has no control over shipping times, although we try our best to get packages out at our earliest convenience.